This page gives you some insights on how your data are used on XrmToolBox portal. Do not hesitate to contact us on Twitter (@XrmToolBox) if you need any assistance related to your data.
Data stored on XrmToolBox portal
Here is the list of data about you stored in our backend Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement organization :
- Last name, First name and Email address
- External network user id (if you are logged with a third party authentication service like Tweeter or Facebook)
- Plugins you have submitted for validation
- Ratings you made on plugins
- Donations you made through PayPal
How your data are used
Your data are only used to:
Your email address is never shared with any services or companies.
- Render XrmToolBox portal pages :
- Last name and First name are used to display plugins and comments author
- Display XrmToolBox plugins :
- Last name and First name are used to display plugins author
We only use your email to contact your regarding :
- Donation you made
- Plugins you registered
- Comments you made on plugins. A plugin author may contact you throuhg XrmToolBox portal but your email address is never shared with him/her.